27.10.19

THE LIP EDIT • HALLOWEEN EDITION


Who doesn't love a spooky looking lippy this season? I tend to stay away from colours like these on a daily basis and stick to my basic nude, but in today's short but  sweet blogpost, I thought I would pick out some wearable liquid lipsticks for this Halloween...



This first shade is if you don't want to go too bold and like to keep it fairly neutral. It is a slightly dark nude but more on the pinker tone side. This is by NYX Liquid Suede range in the shade ' sandstorm ',



The next pick is by. I Heart Revolution in their Lip Lava range shade 'Molten Chocolate, I am not too sure if they do these anymore but it is s gorgeous blood like cherry red, and smells amazing too!


This NYX Lingerie in the shade 'Delicate Lust' is the perfect mauve dark nude for any look this Halloween. The formula is super matte and the colour itself is a really bold dusky sort of brown shade.




(These are all the shades swatches in order of mention from top to bottom.)

LINKS:

NYX Liquid Suede 'Sandstorm' - https://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/lips/lipstick/liquid-suede-cream-lipstick/NYX_201.html?bvstate=pg:30/ct:r

I Heart Makeup Liquid Lava- 'Molten Choclate' - DISCONTINUED

NYX Lingerie 'Delicate Lust'- https://www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk/lips/lipstick/lip-lingerie/NYX_315.html


What are your Halloween lip picks?

Leave a lovely comment below letting me know!

With Love,
Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •

4 comments:

  1. I love a dark lipstick! I always get excited for this time of year when I can finally bring them all out again. The cherry red shade is gorgeous x

    Https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes definitely x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. I havent tried the NYX suede lippy, the sandstorm colour looks a lot like something I would wear, I'm a nudes girl that's going in ny basket. X
    Blushandtell87.blogspot.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really? and yes girl same haha nudes all the way!x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete