6.10.19

MY SELF- CARE SUNDAY ROUTINE


It's a Sunday morning, you've just woken up, maybe even feeling like you don't want to get out of bed all day because you're feeling a little down in the dumps, right? Well we've all been there and done that, but here is what I like to do for a nice little pick me up! Welcome to my 'self- care sunday routine'...
I like to start my Sunday with a huge stretch in bed of course, making my way downstairs and popping on the kettle for a morning cuppa too. As I leave my phone aside, switch off all notifications from coming through and just unwind, because this is my time, all to myself. It's so hard to leave your phone alone these days especially if you are a blogger and your life pretty much revolves entirely around it all.

Once I've had my breakfast, I like to take a shower or have a nice bath, then grab a few of my favourite skincare products to have a little spa time. I like to be able to feel cleansed through my mind, body and soul, so I'll also maybe put on some calming music whilst doing so.

When it comes to activities during the day, I will often do some therapeutic colouring in one of my adult colouring books or bullet journal and scrapbook, basically get creative in a non digital way, as I am always on Adobe Draw and that strains my eyes. It's nice to take a break away from that sometimes and just do things normally...

If the weather isn't too shabby, I might even go for a stroll outside. I love walking with my headphones in and listening to some empowering songs to get me in the mood, like yes, you fearless badass woman!

Finally as the day draws to an end, I like to maybe catch up on some telly or netflix series, or even some of my favourite beauty gurus on youtube. So, that is it really for my self- care sunday routine, nothing too special, just a few little changes to everyday lifestyle and taking out time for me, and un-polluting my mind....

What do you do on a self-care day?

Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know!

With Love,
Fatimah x


4 comments:

  1. Self-care Sundays are all about spending time in my garden, it's my happy place where everything just melt away when I'm grubbing around in the mud! Love the sound of your Sundays though, super relaxing :) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh that sounds lovely! & thank you so much x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a great Sunday routine! I love that you mentioned getting creative without devices, after working solely digitally throughout my degree it's nice to be able to get back to sketching in an actual sketchbook again haha x


    https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you think so! Yes that does make a huge difference right?! & haha x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete