30.9.19

STRIPPED BACK BEAUTY • FT KISS PRODUCTS*


Unleash your inner natural beauty with these gorgeous nails & lashes from Kiss Products! It's so easy to get tangled up with all these glamorous looks on Instagram and feels nice to take a step back from it all sometimes, by going back to basics...



I don't usually wear lashes at all on an everyday basis but these are so lightweight and natural looking that I didn't even feel a thing! They feel like my normal lashes and are so easy to put on, even on the go. This particular style is called 'Shy' which is a cute flirty look. 

One easy tip I like when applying lashes is to look down at the mirror so you can see exactly where you're applying the lash band, right on the bottom of your eyelid near the lash line. I have also seen some beauty gurus apply underneath their actual lashes?! Not too sure how that works....


These feather feeling lashes look so sweet and go perfect with any look. They also have a talented end technology to them to make it feel and look like your actual natural lashes!



Moving on to the nails, these gorgeous french nails look exactly like you've had them done at a salon & I can't get enough of them. Once again, I don't usually wear nails or even get them done at a salon like many girls do on a monthly basis, however, I love Kiss Products nails, they're just so easy to apply and effortlessly make your look complete. 


A classic nail look like this never goes out of style, french is the way forward! These acrylic looking nails have acrylic infused technology to match plus two times the staying power as well, so you don't need to worry about rushing back to the salon.


These products can be purchased at Boots or Superdrug stores, online and in-store. What do you guys think of these products? Have you tried them before? Do you prefer a natural look or glam?

Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know!

(These products were kindly gifted to me. All views and opinions however are my own!)

With Love,

Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX • 

6 comments:

  1. I so want to try false eyelashes and nails but have yet to get around to it — these ones look good though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they honestly change your whole look x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. Kiss lashes are some of my faves! And so reasonably priced x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only ever used false nails once, it was years ago and I went with a classic french manicure. The kiss ones look lovely! x

    https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fair enough & thank you hehe x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete