19.1.20

HELLO BODY • COCO WOW FACE MASK REVIEW*


It's time to get your smooth skin on this decade! When the lovely team at Hello Body reached out to me I just could not resist, I love a good skincare product, especially face masks, like yes please mask me up. I am so glad to be working with them today in this blogpost and also be an ambassador for their brand...

The best thing about this brand is that all their products are natural plus 100% cruelty free! They contain no parabens, silicone or even micro plastics so if you have sensitive skin like me then this will be a perfect product for you to use. 


The product I have been using is this 'COCOWOW  French Pink Clay Mask'. It is loved by many for several reasons being that is fights rashes as it has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial purposes, it can clean up your pores deeply with ease and also absorbs all that extra sebum or toxins you might have lurking on your skin, giving it a nice mattified finish. It is also a pure product based on pink clay and kaolin!

When I started using this at first, I thought it wouldn't work for me as I am quite sensitive to coloured products, however, it did the trick quite well and I am absolutely loving it in my night time skincare routine at the moment. At first it felt slightly tingling but then I read that was just the clay doing its work and absorbing the sebum and impurities. It has made my skin feel so smooth and given me a good base to work off before applying makeup on to my skin too in the mornings.  


The perfect way to apply this product wold be using their mask brush to get an efficient and precise application on to the skin. It has synthetic fibres and in the perfect way to apply like a pro! To use, you should take a dose perfectly on to the brush and then apply on your face evenly. You can then let the mask dry for five to ten minutes and then rinse it off to reveal smoother looking and feeling skin! The brush is very easy to wash too as you can just rinse it and let it dry. 

L I N K S:




 USE MY CODE 'GLAMOUR' TO GET 30% OFF! 


Thank you so much to the team at Hello Body for giving me this opportunity. Once again, all products have been gifted but the review and opinions are always my own. So, what are your thoughts on this brand and product? Will you be trying it if you haven't already? Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know!

With Love,

Fatimah x

 • ROSEYGOLDBOX  •






























3 comments:

  1. Does it leave your face dry afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dry as in terms of the mask yes it dries on the face, but once washed off it leaves skin smoother looking and feeling! Hope that's helped x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. face mask storage case

    ReplyDelete