9.2.20

SCENTS I HAVE BEEN LUSTING OVER LATELY!



Who doesn't love a good luscious scent? I am always looking for new scents to try on the market and though I would share with you three fragrances I have been lusting over lately. It helps that my friend Sophie also works in The Perfume Shop now as well, so I love being updated with the latest scents from her too...



Ted Baker London 'MIA' is a lovely floral smelling scent, part of their sweet treats range. I love wearing this as an everyday perfume especially with the Spring coming up as it really gives me those fresh vibes. The top notes inside this scent are lemon, raspberry and blackcurrant.


Juicy Coture 'Viva La Juicy' is also another gorgeous everyday perfume of mine. I especially love the bottle packaging as it looks very glamorous! The top notes in this scent are wild berries and mandarin orange, so as you can imagine this scent is oh so mmmm...


GUCCI 'Mémoire d'une Odeur' is my go to professional scent, you know that scent for when you have a meeting or appointment or just want to smell or look slightly sophisticated haha, yeah I am not actually too sure what I am saying at this point but yeah hopefully some of you guys understand. This is actually a unisex perfume with a lovely free spirited campaign behind it which I loved! The top notes in this scent contain roman chamomile and bitter orange. It is very string at first but once evaporated on to the skin it has a sweet tangy smell. I have noticed it lasts very long as well as I can smell it on me for days onwards...

So that is all for today's post guys. Let me know some of your favourite scents down below, I'd love some recommendations! 

With Love,

Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX • 

8 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a new scent for myself and the bitter orange from Gucci sounds perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is a wonderful scent!

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. Ooooh! I'm always on the look out for new scents - hardly have any! Might go give these ones a smell <3

    Rachel | www.rachellaws.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean by your 'sophisticated' scent. I have one that i only where if i have to go to meetings and appointments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes finally someone who can relate too! Yup exactly that...

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  4. I love Viva la Juicy - such a gorgeous scent, probably my favourite!
    I'm so intrigued to try the Gucci one, i LOVE how you described it as a professional scent!
    Thanks for sharing!
    - katelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it so is! & ooo you totally should, thanks for reading doll!

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete