19.3.20

WHAT TO DO DURING SELF ISOLATION? • COVID-19


As we've all seen and heard of  COVID-19 now, many have started self isolating and working from home, whilst students like myself have also had our classes cancelled for our own safety purposes. It can be  difficult time as our schedules are lost and not being able to go out especially as a extrovert is such a bore! I have got you covered though, there's so much you can do and you may as well use this time wisely full of self productivity... 

START WITH A DAILY TO DO LIST

I like to start my day as normal and wake up bright and early. This is so I know that it is still a normal day and I schedule some time for my Univeristy work to be completed, some time for my Blogposts to be organised and scheduled, then to carry on with normal other activities too such as having to cook, clean and make other self care arrangements such as working out etc. If you start your day with a schedule you will feel much more organised and better, trust me!

SELF-CARE & SELF- LOVE

I cannot stress these words enough  as they are so so important! We see many people comparing with lives of others. Take this time to find your inner shine and just accept yourself for all your magnificent beauty and wonders. Put on a face mask, eat that good food, and wear those clothes you thought you didn't look good in...

CALL UP AN OLD FRIEND AND CATCH UP

You can't go wrong with hitting up your pals. We all need some good company and conversations during this time and I love catching up with friends, the old and the new! Who knows, they'll definitely be feeling lonely as well and missing you too!

CREATE A FEEL GOOD PLAYLIST OR MIX

Spotify or even good old YouTube is your best friend for this. I love creating playlists of all different genres and moods to make me feel good and groove along to at any time of the day, whether that's study, chill or even moods...

COOK OR BAKE SOMETHING YUMMY

Ever since I burnt that one cake I didn't want to try again, but don't let that put you off! Acquiring a new skill and learning off YouTube isn't as hard as it seems so lets try and use this time wisely and come up with some deliciousness.

LEARN A NEW CRAFT / HOBBY

Once again, YouTube or even Bloggers are your best friend for this. I learnt how to create digital art on Adobe Draw and want to improve by making my graphics animated too this quarantine season. Learning a new craft or hobby is always useful for the future and you'll never get bored.

GET STUCK IN TO SOME NEW LITERATURE

You can't beat a good old book! I used to love reading to the point where I would have all nighter reading sessions as a kid. Use this time to do some academic reading for your University as well as some fictional fun too!

DO SOME HOME WORKOUTS

As much as I am missing the gym right now and the whole vibe, as I am sure any of my other gym freaks are too, its okay! We can make this work using our indoor gym equipment and plenty of workout apps and videos out there, or even personalise your own via your PT as I have done. It's not the same but it'll have to do amid this germy mess we are in...

You can do so much more, but I hope you enjoyed my little ideas and stay safe everyone! What will you be doing during your self isolation periods? Leave a lovely comment down below and lets start a discussion...


With Love,

Fatimah x

  ROSEYGOLDBOX   


3 comments:

  1. G r e a t ideas!

    Catarina http://beautyofcafe205.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you find them useful x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. thank you for reading & I am glad you think so too!xx

    FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

    ReplyDelete