1.3.20

SPRING WARDROBE ESSENTIALS • FT FEMME LUXE*


Now that it's March and also beginning to get a little lighter in the evenings, Spring is almost upon us! I am trying to wear more brighter clothing this season and also try out some new trendy looks, so in today's blogpost I thought I would share with you some of the pieces I have been rocking this spring from Femme Luxe....

Slogan tee's have always been a good trend and are an essential for me. You just can't go wrong with a good slogan and they really help to say it loud and proud, whatever it is you're after. I tend to go for simple white or black tee's however you can always mix it up with different coloured ones! These are the 'Black Yves Saint Love Graphic Print Slogan Tee' & 'White Sweet But Psycho Print Tee'. 


A simple black jumper 'Black Cropped Long Sleeve Jumper' is always a go to basic as well. This can be paired with any pair of pants or even some fancy statement jewellery if you want to add some oomph to your look! I usually wear these to uni as my nothing to wear look when I just want to be cosy and comfortable. 


This 'Camel Waterfall Duster Belted Long Coat' is amazing to pair with either a skirt and top, dress or even blouse and trousers. I really love long jackets and this one is so elegant with a belt to tie at the front too, not only does it look amazing but feels amazingly soft as well. 



Shirt dresses are amazing to style up as well whether its to just lounge around your house everyday or even just to wear outside as another basic outfit with a cute little bag and trainers. This 'Khakhi Oversized Sweater Mini Dress' in Black too is my favourite and I usually just wear these to lounge around the house in, they're honestly so comfy!


(BALLOON SLEEVE DETAILS)


I don't think anybody has seen me wear any light coloured jeans to this day haha! But, I want to venture out more this Spring and Summer as I have said and these are an essential in everybodies wardrobes! A pair of ripped denim jeans and straight leg trousers. How edgy! 'Teal Belted Tapered Trousers' & 'Mid Wash Ripped Straight Leg Cotton Jeans'. One for going out in and one for going to the office!


(TROUSER DETAILS)


AND, last but not least is this 'Black Hook Eye Corset Waist Cincher'. This is a great essential to add a statement to a look such as dresses or shirts or can be worn underneath them to snatch that waistline too! 


PRODUCT LINKS:









I hope you enjoyed today's blogpost! Have you tried any of Femme Luxe products before? Let me know some of your Spring wardrobe essentials below!

* All items were gifted to me on a collaboration basis however, all opinions will always remain of my own!

With Love,

Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •

2 comments:

  1. That sweet but psycho shirt is too cute!! Great items.
    https://justlivejoy.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherry! & yes very relatable haha...

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete