12.6.20

EASY NAIL DIY AT HOME • HOLOGRAPHIC GLASS EFFECT


Oh boy has it been a while since I did a DIY post on here! These used to be my favourite posts to do back when I first started out with my blog in 2017. Since we are still in quarantine and nail salons are still closed I thought I would show you this super easy nail art design I did! I don't wear acrylics and always use false nails so this will be really nice for anyone who is like me...



All you need for this DIY is:

• Clear False Nails
• Glitter (or any other design you want to add for effect)
• Glue


I had these false nails from Primark which I did't really like the look of on my nails as I wanted a bit more coverage on the nail itself so that when I put them on my real nails it wouldn't show them through as much. I had some old festival glitter and decided it would look really cool glued on to the clear nails instead as the set came with some clear ones as well. 



After applying the glue on the nails I sprinkled the glitter on to them all and then left it to dry.


An then finally, I glued them on to my real nails!


& there we have it, just a simple cute tip, something super cute and easy to do whilst at home. I hope you guys enjoyed this short and sweet blogpost, let me know if you're going to give it a go in the comments below and what you thought of it!

I also uploaded a video of me doing this process on my Instagram feel free to check it out. 

With Love,

Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •





6 comments:

  1. These look so cool! I’d love to give these a go x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie and they are aren't they?! You totally should x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty and creative! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these x And you can't go wrong with Primark x

    ReplyDelete