7.5.20

SELF LOVE HABITS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE!


LOVE, what is it good for? Your physical and mental health of course! I think many of us to this day still lack that kindness and resentment for ourselves and no it does not make you vain as many people will say, its just an overcoming battle of not having been happy with yourself for so long and now that you finally have it you feel complete, worthy and loved, but all by yourself....

EXPLORE YOURSELF

Get to know yourself, we are full of so many elements, insecurities, own darkness and we have so many depths to ourselves that we need to unlock Battling our own demons every single day and wanting to become a better person. We always care what other people think and its time to block out that part of you that feels so intensely. You can try this buy journal ling your feelings, or even if you don't like that then try to record it on video watch it back, read it back and it will benefit you...

LEARN TO LOVE YOUR BODY

I am pro body positivity so this is my favourite one but even I have my worst days and sometimes will absolutely hate my body. This is just a natural human reaction of course but giving gratitude to our bodies is also important as we wouldn't be hear without a healthy functioning body. This has so much to do with the way you speak to yourself but also how you treat it, such as stopping the negative self talk. So honour it!

GETTING UNCOMFORTABLE

Its time to challenge yourself and face our fears. This could be anything such as maybe even talking to a new person or even running a small mile. Reaching goals and unlocking potential to try and see what you can truly achieve.

ADOPT A LEARNING MINDSET

Mistakes are there for us to learn and grow from them,. There are so many opportunities to do better, do right, do good, such as messing up with a friend or relationship, you can have so many similar situations to do good and do better. You are what you consistently do everyday, you are not your mistakes.


I hope you guys can take something from this post and are keeping safe and well during these strange times.

What are some of your self love habits?

Leave a comment below letting me know...

With Love,

Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX  •

8 comments:

  1. Wow these are great!! I 100% agree I'm body positive as well however our weights are prone to fluctuate so when i start bloating i hate how i look but its always important to remember that our bodies do not define us. Its our hearts, spirits, and actions that define us. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and yes so so true hope you are well and in the best of health! ❤

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. Your blog layout is so nice! And I love your 3 points. I definitely need to work on adopting a learning mindset, I get so defensive sometimes in my friendships & relationships, I need to be ok with criticism.

    Nikki O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks so much lovely! I am glad you think so & yes definitely key to personal growth...

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. I love this post! So positive and inspiring!! Well Done!!

    Linda || www.linda-roche.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHH WOW!! Your blog is amazing.

    ReplyDelete