21.6.17

MONTHLY FAVOURITES #2

Hello again!

In today's post I will be doing another round up of my monthly favourites. These will be from both the months of May and June also. I have not had many favourites these two months hence why I have decided to put both months together to round things up easily.






My first favourite has been a deodorant by Impulse called 'Sweet Smile'. They recently launched a new design for their deodorants which now make them look rather sophisticated. This one smells really lovely and fruity full of summer vibes.

Impulse Deodorant- Sweet Smile



The next thing I have been newly introduced to & been loving is a new moisturiser / day cream. It is by Nivea and is called the 'Light Moisturising Day Cream'. I was using one by Garnier before this however I thought I would venture out and let my skin feel something different. This is amazing as it leaves my skin feeling soft and light every morning before putting on my makeup.

Nivea Light Moisturising Day Cream


Next I have a primer by Rimmel London. This is the 'Fix & Protect' primer with SPF 25 in it as well which is amazing for summer as it leaves your skin with a dewy finish and protects it in these warmer months when you are out and about too. I sometimes just wear it on it's own too usually just to give me some extra glow however it can be worn either way underneath your makeup as well.

Rimmel London Fix & Protect Makeup Primer

And last but not least is a lip balm. This is by Vaseline and is the 'Queen Bee' honeylicious lip therapy. It has a beautiful smell to it and is bound to leave my lips feeling nice and moisturised throughout these summer days.

Vaseline Queen Bee
So that's the end of this post guys. I'm sorry there wasn't much these past two months but now that I have finished college nearly I should be posting more often soon over the summer holidays! Feel free to leave any nice comments or blogpost suggestions down below, thanks for dropping by and taking the time out of your day to read this!

I love each and every single one of you & appreciate the support!

Until Next Time,

-ROSEYGOLDBOX-



0 comments:

Post a Comment