24.10.17

EMBRACING ART


Hello to anybody who is reading, this is just a random brief post on some photography and cinematography I took at the art gallery. It is so important for your mental health to let your mind free from work and other stress sometimes; just look around to see the beauty and art that we have around us. Escape in to a world of colour and nature and let your soul embrace the good vibes...














I hope you enjoyed this just as much as I enjoyed taking the picture's and editing the video! In no way, shape or form am I saying that I am a professional but hey I tried my best! Leave a comment down below letting me know what you think....

GOODBYE FOR NOW,

-ROSEYGOLDBOX-



4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place looks amazing, it's been ages since I last went to an art gallery and this post makes me want to go again!

    Abigail | chasingmydesire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely it and ahhh haha you should go girlll!!
      -ROSEYGOLDBOX
      x

      Delete