24.11.18

CAKE THROUGH YOUR LETTERBOX?! • FT BAKERDAYS*




Now that Christmas is drawing close again, many are probably thinking of what to gift your loved ones.When the amazing people over at 'bakerdays' reached out to me I just had to say yes please! They have an amazing concept of delivering a cake through your letterbox, with unique designs perfect for every occasion, not only Christmas & New Years...

Starting off with the packaging, everything inside was safe and secure as the cake came as a whole, so it is very letterbox friendly and will be sure to arrive in one piece! Pun not intended, hehe. As I opened up the box I saw that the cake had been placed inside this really cute tin which also has a meaningful message on it, along with a cute little card! 


Once the tin was open, it had a very handy label inside so that you are able to pull it out carefully without any damage being done, making it look picture perfect. It was honestly too good to eat in my opinion.


I mean just look at that cute little teddy bear face! I would keep it on display but hey, it tasted delicious too so I had to carry on eating. The sponge and buttercream was scrumptious, as well as the icing too which was very soft and melts in your mouth mmmm.


All cakes by 'bakerdays' are freshly prepared, whatever the occasion. They allow you to add a photo, or pick a design too. You can also choose from a range of different sponges, from traditional sponge, lovely lemon drizzle, half chocolate half sponge, rich chocolate chip and also gluten free or dairy free!


If you are not interested in the letterbox gift cake (5"), then they also provide other sizes such as a small party cake (7"), a medium cake (9") and a large cake (12").


*To find out more, visit https://www.bakerdays.com/ . This product was kindly gifted to me however, all opinions and views are my own. Have you tried this cake before? If not, will you be gifting it to anyone this Christmas?

Leave a lovely comment down below sugarplum's, until next time!x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •


25 comments:

  1. Wow! This looks interesting! I always find out about new stuff when I visit your blog! Keep it UP! <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks so much girly! You make my day haha x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. That cake is so adorable and looks delicious!
    I love Bakerdays' concept, definitely may look into these as a little treat for family.
    Thank you for another lovely post. ��

    Chelsea | https://twoofamind.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! And yes you totally should they'd love it. Ahhh thanks for reading again lovely!x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. Aww it's so cute, that would be perfect for Christmas! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is, I am in LOVE with it x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  4. This is so cute! I love the concept of having a cake delivered and I already know which family members I want to do this for as a Christmas gift. And so many options of flavours and sizes, too! The Christmas design on the front is super cute. I love this.

    Kelly | http://paperbackadventures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your time, that's great to hear that you're considering it, it's definitely a sweet idea x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  5. Aww looks so Christmassy!! And delicious, I am awful at baking haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! And omg same haha hence why this is perfect for people like us xx

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX



      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is like one of the cutest Christmas cakes I've ever seen & it's not even Christmas yet! I love the concept of Bakerdays, I think they've put so much time for every cakes to arrive in an amazing one piece. Well done! xx

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know right haha I can't get over it and ahhhh thanks girl! xx

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  7. I'm not good at baking so i badly need this! very good packaging and a super cute cake 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah so good for people like us eh, and indeed♥️

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  8. This is so cute! Love the design on it 😍

    Amy,
    https://creativenails.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute Christmassy cake!

    Brenna - bandiablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg thats such a cool idea and so convenient! And that cake looks so yummmmmmy ahhhh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah definitely is and haha indeed xx

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  11. That is such a cool idea - love this post. The cake looks so delicious too!! Thanks for sharing xo

    Abbsxo
    www.itsjustabbsxo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading xo

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX


      Delete
  12. Haha I know right?! It sure did! And thank you for reading angel, haha sorry not sorry xx

    FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Such a great idea!! I love this!! And the cake is so cute!! x

    Linda || Lindaroche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know right, I loved it and I'm sure you will too x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX


      Delete