30.6.19

SUPPORTING INDEPENDENT BUSINESSES, ARTIST'S, CONTENT CREATORS ETC



 I can't believe it's already July tomorrow. In today's blogpost I thought I'd share some thoughts on supporting others in the industry. When you support a small business, you're supporting a dream. So no matter who it is, whether they are a freind, family mmeber or even neighnour, you should try by any means to give them some sort of exposure...




Now I know we can't all afford to purchase things all the time, but even a small like or share on your story or any other social media status can get them somewhere. If anything regarding the brand comes up in conversation as well, you can give them over as a recommendation too!

A small gesture like leaving a like as well to show your support and help can help as well, and commenting your thoughts on their brand or blog can help them feel appreciated and show your own appreciation by doing so as well. Maybe it won't look like something to you but it can mean the whole world to them as they've tried hard to become a small creative and try to grow. I will be writing on how to grow as a small creative / brand too soon so stay tuned for that post....

On a final note I will just say just be there, and show that you care. Everyone is trying to make it in this creative industry and the more you show your support the more they are likely to feel valued and in the presence of it all. Just remember, every little count and that you will be helping others grow with your kindness widespread.

I tend to work with smaller brands a lot more as I love to give them the exposure they deserve and help them out a little here and there with a share, like, comment and some purchases! But hey, that's not to say bigger brands are not good, this is just to help smaller creatives out there grow and gain the audience they need!

What are your thoughts on smaller brands and creative's and how do you help them in the blogger community?

Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know!

With love, Fatimah.

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •



8 comments:

  1. I love leaving comments on blog posts - I know it really gives the blogger a boost :) It's great to support a smaller brand - I am a small brand myself (just starting out to sell my artwork!)

    Thank you for this blog post - it's so nice to know of people who like to support others! I bought some notebooks/sketchbooks from a small business a while ago and I just love how small businesses pay attention to detail :)

    -Lena

    www.artbylena.bigcartel.com
    www.lenasnotebook.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and same, commenting and interacting with other bloggers is key! I will be sure to check them out sounds lovely x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. I couldn't agree more - I think public/online recognition goes a long way, even if you can't afford a business's products and/or aren't interested in the particular thing they're selling. Although of course buy from small businesses if you ARE interested - 'exposure' is only useful up to a certain point. Posts like this are great, actually, for reminding people to think of small businesses and creatives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you agree, and yes definitely, thanks for reading!


      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. Couldn't agree more! It's so important to work with smaller brands, buy from independent companies and show support to people who are just starting out :) I try to buy from smaller brands when possible and for bloggers, I always try to comment or share posts that I really enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and that is lovely to hear then, we are all doing our bit :)

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  4. You are so accurate about comments/engagement making people feel valued. It helps me stay motivated and I feel I am helping others which I aim to do.
    I try to comment on others blogs as much as possible but I will dedicate more time this week after reading this to support other bloggers.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Alyssa
    THESACREDSPACEAP.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe indeed, and yes truly does. Engagement is always key...
      Thank YOU for reading!


      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete