7.4.19

THINGS I'VE BEEN LOVING LATELY...


If you haven't had writers or creativity block as a blogger then are you even a blogger? I don't even know. We all have our days and deserve to take time off I guess! Anyhow, in today's blogpost I thought I would share with you some of the products I have been loving lately...
Stylist magazine is so amazing and first of all free! I love getting inspired by different styles and images so it really is very helpful. If you see anybody handing them out in your local city don't miss out.


This smoothing balm which is used in many hair salon's is brilliant and making my hair feel luxurious after a wash. I received it in my January Birchbox and haven't used it much but recently fell in love again. Now who doesn't love a good lip balm to pucker up those lips? I have recently been using this one by Burts Bees and it really helps to dehydrate my lips. 


















Another item from one of my BirchBox's is this Spacemask. It really does as it says on the tin, sends you off in to space almost! It is a self heated eyemask whcih yoi can activate and have a lovely old nap with throighout the day like I did. Victirias Secrtes spray arenothing new to anyone but I purchased two last eyar from Suerdrug and have been using them ever since. They have lasted me a while now and this one is delicious. 



Primark Beauty have really up'd there game! I purchased this highlighter and have fallen in love, I am a gold digger for sure, especially on my cheekbones. Anyone who knows me well enough knows that I love a good old golden glowy look. Last but not least are these two rollerball perfumes from Zoella Beauty which I got last Christmas. They smell divine and are really good on the go....




That is all for this blogpost. What products have you guys been using lately? Leave me a lovely comment down below letting me know!

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •

2 comments:

  1. Love this, need to try that primark highlighter looks so good����

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you think so x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete