7.7.19

GOLD PLATED JEWELLERY ESSENTIALS • FT REPLICAS, NEW LOOK & MORE...


You just can't go wrong with a few golden accessories to complete your look. Lately I have been loving gold plated jewellery, and as I did a jewellery essentials blogppst last year, my style has changed since then so I thought, why not do an updated version?






My first essential is this gorgeous gold plated necklace with my name in Arabic. I purchased this on Instagram from @necklacesarabica when they had an Eid sale on and have been loving it ever since. It goes with absolutely anything! Below are some gorgeous felt circle leaapord print earrings which I picked up from Primark for guess how much? 50p! Yes, I am as shook as you too at these. You just can't go wrong and it really helps to make an outfit stand out. 



These Tiffany & Co Gold Plated Return To Tiffany Tag earrings are also a gorgeous touch too. These are replicas which look amazingly real, and were purchased off a lovely girl on Instagram by the name of @Pretty_Replicas, you should totally check her out! I also purchased another gorgeous replica which is below, the Vivienne Westwood Gold Plated Necklace!






And last but not least, are these two layered necklaces. One is from New Look and the other from Primark. They are also absolutely gorgeous to pair with a basic outfit to jazz it up and add in a little something. I especially love the coins layered one but also the multicoloured gems too!



And that is all for today's post! I hope you enjoyed reading and leave a lovely comment down below letting me know what your favourite jewellery essentials are lately.


With love,

Fatimah .

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •

10 comments:

  1. I've always been more of a silver jewellery person but have recently started to love some gold pieces too! I love the layered necklaces - so nice for the summer x

    https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo really? And yeah definitely!x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. Beautiful jewelry ❤
    Unfortunately gold doesn't really suit my skin tones. So I am more a silver girl as well. But I love the Vivienne Westwood Gold Plated Necklace! stunning xx Manon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hehe and same with me and silver ahhhh. Yaaas it's gorgeous isn't it?!x


      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. Love the jewelry! I especially like your Arabic name necklace. I have one in silver but really want to get a gold one. This post really made me want to step up my layered necklace game!

    Mariam
    bossbabechroniclesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much and yaaas you should x


      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  4. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. duchi france

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friend, this web site might be fabolous, i just like it. 18k gold necklace pendant

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck. clicking here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Kanada Visum

    ReplyDelete