4.8.19

CRUELTY FREE & BUDGET FRIENDLY BASE • FT REVOLUTION BEAUTY


Revolution Beauty is growing immensely and I've been there from the start seeing it. With the amount of variety on sale, its always so hard to choose what I want. But, some go to base products I always use lately are these amazing budget friendly plus cruelty free products to help me achieve that flawless looking base!







Starting off with the orange color correction concealer to help mask any dark areas on my skin such as acne scarring or my under eye bags. I like to apply this first then let it dry and then apply the foundation after.





This is another concealer which is to define my jawline and contour the face. It is in a darker shade to my usual foundation tone to help enhance those features well and really blends in nicely too. 


The foundation is also part of their conceal and define range and works just as good and full coverage as the concealers. I only need a few swipes of it to get that perfect base! They have a variety of shades qnd undertones available now so go check them out on Superdrug and Beauty Bay too now, or even the Revolution Beauty website itself!





Last but not least I like to set my base with this Hyaluronic Fix spray which is amazing and helps to make my base feel fresh and last all day. It also gives it a plump effect and really helps to once again achieve that flawless base finish.

Take a shot every time I have mentioned a flawless base and finish? Haha...

So that is all for today's blogpost, I hope you guys enjoyed it and let me know what your go to base products are! Have you tried Revolution Beauty before as well?

With Love,

Fatimah

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •


6 comments:

  1. I still haven’t tried their foundation but I really love the concealer so I should give it a go! Thanks for reminding me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's exactly the same but bigger and better haha, you're welcome x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. That packaging though! I'm glad you included so many photos!

    I'm not big into foundation, but my (very very) old one is pretty much dead, so I may look into this. I definitely want to ensure my cosmetics are cruelty free and not too expensive, so this sounds like a potentially good brand for me. I will have a look, and thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I like to get in a clear image of the product available aha & ahhh I see, and yeah same here lately, thanks for reading! x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. I've never used any Revolution Beauty products before but the Hyaluronic Fix sounds great! x

    https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're missing out then girlll and yes its lush!x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX



      Delete