26.8.19

FROM DESK TO DANCEFLOOR • FT KISS PRODUCTS*


Ready to go out straight after work? These Kiss Glam Fantasy Nails have got your back! Whether it is for a drink with colleagues or even a fancy lunch, these nails will have you feeling glam and ready in no time. From AM to PM you'll always be covered.....




This combination of matte black nails with blue Diamond FX gives off the perfect effect of sophistication perfect for a night out straight after with the work girls! They have an ultra smooth finish and an amazing 3D look to them as well!




They can be easily applied with these adhesive sticky tabs which are in number order depending on the size of the nail or you can use the adhesive glue as well instead. I prefer the sticky tabs as they are less messy and very easy to take off later on too without leaving my nails damaged. 


The package also contains a cuticle stick and nail file just so you can prep your nails nicely before applying the falsies, so that they stay on and look better!



This is how they looked when applied on to my nails! I like to pair them with some gold midi rings and normal rings, so that they have that extra glamorous touch. They are ever so easy to apply and last weeks as well, I would totally recommend...


These nails can be purchased in Boots or Superdrug stores for RRP. £7.99.
Thanks to the team at Alex Silver PR for sending these over and Kiss Products, I was kindly gifted these but all opinions and views are my own...

Have any of you guys tried these nails before? Will you be trying these? Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know!

With Love,
Fatimah x

•  ROSEYGOLDBOX • 

8 comments:

  1. I love how pretty they are. The blue colour really stands out, especially with that design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you & yaaas definitely!

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. The studio or of these nails are so cute! They look amazing and I really love the colour x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿 www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue shade of these nails! They're perfect for day-to-night use x

    https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed, thanks for reading!x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  4. I've not tried stick on nails before but these are so pretty I just might have to

    Sophie | Sophie's Spot

    ReplyDelete