1.9.19

NEW MONTH, NEW GOALS • HELLO SEPTEMBER






It's my favourite time of the year again, almost autumn! I honestly love this time of the year, the perfect season to wrap up warm and enjoy cost nights in, anybody else?! I have some goals I want to achieve this month and thought I'd share them with you all....


WORKOUTS

All summer I have been in a bit of a slump and stopped going to the gym every morning. I want to get back in to that routine again and hopefully go on a fitness journey with a meal plan as well etc.

PHOTOSHOOTS

I want to up my Instagram feed again with more outfit shoots and cool locations with my friend Obrè. We love aesthetics and I can't wait to start shooting some nice photos again and creating content people will love!

LASH COLLECTION

As many of you may have seen I am coming out with my own lash collection! Lashes by ROSEYGOLDBOX. I can't wait to launch them next year and to carry on working on their manufacturing process this month.

READING

I seem to have stopped reading books lately! I loved reading books this time last year and my goal is to hopefully start a reading challenge for myself and just get back in to that again too.


SPEND NECESSARILY

I only want to spend on things I actually need not want this month. I still have a lot of coats, jackets and jumpers from last year which will still be in season and I don't want to waste anymore money in unnecessary items....


What are your goals this month?

With Love,

Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX • 

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Bringing out your own lash collection sounds amazing :) x

    https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try to work out more this autumn, especially with going into winter. I tend to walk a lot in summer, but in winter it is too cold to do a lot!

    ReplyDelete