21.7.19

KISS SS19 LASH COUTURE • FAUX MINX COLLECTION*


Kiss lashes have recently added the new SS19 Lash Couture Faux Minx Collection, double packs! So now you can have a pair and a spare in your handbag, perfect for summer travelling, on holiday, a wedding or any other event, to give you that extra glam full look! 


These gorgeous lashes have a faux mink effect to them and have multiple lengths, curls plus angles to help create a glamorous full lash look. They also have a knot free technology, so that you know they won't be getting in a tangle when you're tipsy!



When I applied them they felt very soft and easy to apply on to my eyelid but it also felt feather light and like I had nothing on compared to some other lashes I have tried before which is a bonus. Thanks to its weightless design I was able to enjoy my day without having to worry about them feeling too heavy or like I had something stuck on my eyelid. 



They also have a natural shine to them when you put them on making you look effortlessly chic. The style of these lashes are 'Boudoir' which are very voluminious, but they also have the the wispy looking 'Muse' and tapered 'Souir'. They are all available to purchase at Boots for RRP £11.99. 




As most lash packs do, they also have instructions on the pack on how to apply with some tips and tricks available. An adhesive is pre- included in this pack already however, they sent me along a black adhesive to try out as well separately which I preferred. 


This separate adhesive can also be purchased at Boots stores and was once again, very easily applicable and lasted all day with its super string hold. 


My overall verdict on these lases? Very sassy and amazing, would totally recommend and I rate them a solid 10 out of 10! Hope you guys enjoyed this snappy review, have you tried anything from Kiss Products before?

Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know! 

With Love,
Fatimah


•  ROSEYGOLDBOX  •







*These were kindly gifted to me by the team at Alex Silver PR, however all opinions and views are my own.

12 comments:

  1. I need to ckeck out these lashes. Sound amazing.

    www.ninakobi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Thanks for reading x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. The kiss lashes are some of my favourite, they're always so good to apply and look so good on! Thanks for sharing

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿 www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that's lovely to hear then and yeah definitely, thanks for reading x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. I used to wear lashes religiously but I haven't in absolutely years. I never really purchased decent ones though and they always ended up knotty and clumpy! These look amazing x

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I see haha, and I never wore them and now I do at most events or I feel bare x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  4. NEED these lashes, they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could apply falsies. I just can't get the hang of it. I used to get lash extensions, but they are so expensive. I love the look of the Boudoir ones.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Manon (www.bonditobasic.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't apply them either babe trust me it usually takes time and patience and ahh I see hehe x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  6. I am so terrible at false lashes and lack patience, but I really want to learn. Thank you so much for sharing! I am always on the lookout for good ideas for if I ever get good at it haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh don't worry you'll get there and thanks hehe x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete