1.12.19

CHRISTMAS STOCKING FILLER GUIDE • FT KISS PRODUCTS & LEIGHTON DENNY*



With Christmas only 24 days away now, we’re all looking for that little something to fill up the stockings! When the lovely team at Alex Silver PR reached out to me again, I came up with this cute little stocking filler guide, (mainly beauty bits and bobs) but I hope you enjoy having a look though…



 Leighton Denny Expert Nails / Nail Polishes

These high performing polishes come in some sensational seasonal shades and are the perfect stocking filler to bring you some shine and ooze of festive glamour!

Leighton Denny Expert Nails / Rejuvenate Hand Mask

The perfect hydrating and softening hand mask! This is like an ultimate spa treatment at home and is another great stocking filler or even an add on gift. It helps to combat those dry feeling winter hands with collagen boosting properties to help renew the skin surface. What a luxury!

Leighton Denny Expert Nails / Glass Nail File

This classy looking glass nail file comes in its own casing. It is really good on the go and a perfect stocking filler for any manicure loving person!




Kiss Products / Lash Couture Naked Drama

You absolutely can’t go wrong with a pair of lashes from the Kiss Products range. With so many different styles to choose from, these Naked Drama pair are the only drama you need  to add in to somebodies life this festive season! They have an amazing contoured fit and flexi band to them as well.

Kiss Products / Lash Couture Faux Mink

Soft faux mink sexy curled lashes are never going out of season. These are FABU-LASH  to give anyone as a stocking filler for any occasion they want to wear them to such as a New Years Eve party!

 

That is all for my sticking filler guide, thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Will you be purchasing your friends and family any of these? Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know!

*All items were gifted by the lovely team at Alex Silver PR but all opinions are my own as always!

 With Love,

Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •

4 comments:

  1. Seems nice product, I've heard my sister talking about it and I think she would recommend it as well. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love ot find any one of these things in my stocking!

    ReplyDelete