27.4.17

MONTHLY FAVOURITES #1

Hello again,
Today's post will be on products that I have been loving using this month.


monthly favourites round-up



April has been a real eye opener of a month for me, I have discovered some new and old products as well as learnt to better myself spiritually & mentally too. Life has its challenges as always however we still have got to move on with things I guess! April is also the month I was born in so hooray for that, I have now hit 19 years of age, damn. Anyways, enough of my rambling and going off on a tangent, I could talk forever, haha.

The first product I have been loving this month (and by the way these are in no particular order) is the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. It is amazing at spreading out the lashes so evenly and doesn't clump them up either. The wand is perfect with one side being slightly smaller for you to fit in to the bottom lash area and the inner corners of the top lashes as well!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Wand

Maybelline Lash Sensational Back

Maybelline Lash Sensational Front

I also finally purchased my first Real Techniques brush. This is their 'Expert Face Brush'. It does a wonderful job at giving me a sheer coverage and blending all the product in well too. The bristles are very strong and there is no brush hair fallout from them when they are being washed which is also a bonus.

my slightly dirty real techniques brush whoops



Another product I have been loving is this three step concealer by Soap & Glory. This is a small compact palette which includes a light concealer, a dark one plus a setting powder to top it all off. It gives a flawless coverage and feels very lightweight on the skin.







 Anybody who knows me well and truly will know that I am a huge fan of anything that gives me a good glow! This highlighter palette by Sleek in the shade "Cleopatra's Kiss" has done an amazing job at doing so! It is one of my absolute favourite highlighters and has high pigmentation leaving me with a wet look on my skin. As you can see I have already hit pan on both the powder highlights, now I just have the two cream highlight shades left which I don't tend to go for as much. However, I will definitely be repurchasing this again!






And last but not least is a product by NYX. It is their "dewy finish setting spray". As the bottle says, it leaves me with a nice dewy finish for the majority of the day I would say, however I mainly just use this on my brush to make the pigment of eye shadows or highlight more excessive as I love my glow girls & boys.




So that's all for now guy's hope you enjoyed reading this and if you have got till this far then thank you ever so much I appreciate it a lot, stay subscribed to my posts for more content coming soon!



Ciao Adios I'm Done.
Yes that was an Anne Marie reference.

-ROSEYGOLDBOX-


0 comments:

Post a Comment