16.12.18

DECEMBER BIRCHBOX UNBOXING HAUL

Oh boy has it been a hot minute since I did a haul or any blogpost at all in fact. University sure does take over your life, unfortunately I won't be doing a Christmas gift guide either however, I thought I would show you what I got in my December birchbox! I received two as there was a Black Friday offer on, 2 for £7 so I thought hey why not? Which blogger doesn't love a good bargain am I right?!


Starting off with the December box itself, I absolutely am in love with the packaging! It is giving me huge holiday season vibes and also Tinkerbell for some reason....


Inside, I received a lovely hotel chocolat duo which I of course demolished straight away, because who doesn't love a bit of chocolate? They also had another cute extra, a comb perfect to brush your hair mask through with.



I also received a Korean Beauty bubble sheet mask which I have been wanting to try for she's as I've always seen tutorials on YouTube and Instagram discover page. Along with that was also a Space Mask which once again, heard lots of people go on about and a hair mask by Percy & Reed London. The last two items from the December box were a Flash Cleanse micellar water by Balance Me & a liquid lipstick from a brand I've never heard of before called Laritzy Cosmetics...



They also gave me a leaflet explaining all the products and some discount codes! Feel free to use them...


Moving on to the bonus box, this was originally their September Birchbox which they sent out as an extra for the Black Friday deal I think. Inside, I first  received a mini benefit box of powder in the shade Gold Rush. I'm not sure if this will be good for my olive skin tone but I am definitely going to give it a good old whirl. 


They also had a shower scrub by What's in it for me... and a moisturizing emulsion by Marcelle. The last two lovely products are a Number 4 hair smoothing balm and a pore peeling mask by BLAQ which I am so excited to try out and blast seat these huge pores with on my face!


They also kindly gave a promotion code and a leaflet explaining all the products!

That's all for this wonderful haul, have you tried Birchbox or any of these before? what did you think?

Make sure to leave a lovely comment down below letting me know....

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •













6 comments:

  1. I had Birchbox years ago when it first came about but was never really overly impressed as there was always a lot of tiny samples. I’ve since switched to more natural and clean beauty but this looks really nice! Those space masks are amazing and one of my faves to help with sleep! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading, and ahh I see fair enough then! I can't wait to try it to be honest haha xx

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. Yay! Such beautiful things! Also, best of luck for your university stuff! It really takes A LOT of time! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely, it sure does ugh! x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. I love these posts!! They always give me new ideas for future product purchases! I love the packaging too!! X

    Linda || Lindaroche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete