17.11.18

TOO FACED SIZE QUEEN MASCARA REVIEW


Now I know what you're thinking? Isn't this an old mascara? Well yes it is but, I saw in the TK Maxx Makeup section that they had some old but gold high end makeup products on sale, so I thought why not try this out?! At such a bargain price of only £4.99 compared to its original retail price, I could not resist...



This is the 'SIZE QUEEN' Mascara by Too Faced Cosmetics. It was launched back in 2010, wow a whole 8 years ago. It is supposedly meant to enhance the size of your lashes to a large scale, as the name suggests. So, I decided to put it to the test!


It definitely does the trick with my lashes. They are pretty non-existent without any product in them, so in the morning I love giving them a nice boost of colour and length with this mascara. The wand is amazing at giving you a full blown out look.


At first, I thought it would look clumpy when I saw the wand, as it looks sort of cheap and tacky to me but when I applied it to my lashes it wasn't too bad! I would definitely recommend you go in to your local TK MAXX store and see what they have in their beauty section. I have seen many people find some lovely bargains such as products by high street brands like Too faced, Pixi and even some lash brands. 

Have any of you tried this mascara before? Leave a lovely comment below letting me know what you have found in TK MAX beauty section lately... 


•ROSEYGOLDBOX•

6 comments:

  1. I have never tried this mascara. Actually, I have never tried any product from Too Faced yet.. But, I read lots of good reviews about them! I might give a try someday. Thank you for sharing <3 Have a lovely day! <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh you are missing out girly, thanks for reading!x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. Great review! Ive actually never heard of this mascara from too faced which is weird, I wonder if too faced even stock this anymore! It looks like a really nice mascara though, i'd love to try it!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I don't think they stock it anymore to be honest girl and thanks x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of this mascara but it sounds really cool! Great review on this one, Fatimah! xx

    Mary

    ReplyDelete