3.3.19

PATTERENED PANTS • TRENDY OR NAHHHHH?


I don't think I can remember the last time I wore a pair of jeans to be honest. Patterned trousers are taking over my life lately, whether that includes culottes, wide flared or even just straight. I like how I can express myself through different fashion senses and with so many patterns and styles to choose from you just can't go wrong!

I've seen so many high street stores and bloggers rocking this style now and I personally believe it's just so much easier to get on as well. From button poppers on the side, to stripes, or even just plain checks or leopard prints! I love how you can rock them in any season, switching from the thick to thin materiel...


Some people don't really see the hype around these though and tend to make shady remarks such as calling them bin bag trousers or saying they look like pyjamas, but I say you do you boo to that! Fashion is a way to express yourself just like makeup so however you feel you want, you should wear what you want too...

Check out Zara, New Look and Primark for some trendy designs. They are usually the stores I tend to go to, to get mine from and there are quite a few sales on now as well so catch them whilst you can girls and boys!


I hope you enjoyed this brief little fashion rant or whatever you want to call it haha. What do you think of patterned pants? We are all entitled to our own opinions. Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know....

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •

6 comments:

  1. I do love a good patterned pants! I want to pick up a new one for the spring / summer months! x

    Linda || Lindaroche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're just so versatile for any occasion! Yeah you totally should x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. I'm getting really into patterned pants, trendy and comfy (most of the time!) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaas you go girl and some can be uncomfortable I guess haha but I tend to go for the comfier ones...

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. Patterned trousers are like the heralds of spring and summer. It makes you feel good about yourself, and this year's fashion will be patterned clothing.
    http://friv.party/

    ReplyDelete