23.2.19

A GOOD SKIN DETOX WITH L'OREAL PARIS


Who doesn't love a good skin detox and exfoliation?! I decided to try out this Scrub and Mask combination by L'oreal Paris off Amazon (linked down below at the end of this blogpost) after I won a gift card to spend on there. I of course, headed straight to the beauty and skincare department to see what they had to offer!


Starting off with packaging, the thing that always gets me the most, although they say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover! I really liked the glass jars the products come in with a plastic lid, helps to make it look a lot more luxurious and display the product well too!


The first step is to exfoliate using the smooth sugars scrub which has kiwi seeds inside it to help exfoliate the skin, it also has a self heating process too as you rub it in! Using warm water you gently massage the scrub in to your skin until the sugars have melted and then rinse it off!  After a week or so I noticed it helped to unclog my pores really well and claims to help with anyone who suffers with blackheads too!

The second step is the detox mask. This again is targeted for blemishes and worked wonders on my skin, however I did have a problem with colour residue as it left it a little blue after when I wiped with a cotton pad after washing it off with lukewarm water and leaving it on for five to ten minutes. I must have applied a thicker layer rather than a thin one as advised. It contains marine algae inside it which helps with pores and they both have a soft texture so that my skin didn't dry up!


Overall, I would say this skincare duo was a success for me and I would recommend it to anyone who is going through breakouts and acne problems. For the price and amount of product given it is totally worth it!


PRODUCT LINKS :

L'Oréal Blackhead Skin Rescue Kit Kiwi Sugar Scrub and Blemish Clay Mask

Have any of you guys tried the L'oreal Paris masks or scrubs yet? Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know your thoughts and opinions!

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •

6 comments:

  1. I love the sound and look of these! RwaRea enjoyed reading your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post. Keep up the great work and keep motivating us.

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your blog as I was scrolling through my Instagram and I love it so much. You’ve mentioned so many products in this post that I’ve been meaning to try but haven’t yet. You’ve now convinced me that I need to purchase the majority of them. Can’t wait to read more of your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh thanks so much, I'm glad you think so! Haha hope I didn't do too much bank damage...

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete