26.4.19

MY TOP NETFLIX PICKS #2

photo credit - tumblr

Who doesn't love a good binge-watch of some series on Netflix?! Not to promote procrastination of course, but I have been taking breaks in between reading and writing my university essays, and here are some of the shows that I have watched and would totally recommend...



The Haunting of Hill House

I love a good spooky series. This one in particular was very interesting to me and it is about a house (duh) which some children grew up in but it became the famous haunted house in the country later on as they became adults. It is actually based off a novel by 'Shirely Jackson' but with a slight modern twist on it, I may have to give it a read...

The Umbrella Academy

This is another series which was based off a previous author of comics this time. They were created by the leas singer of MCR, My Chemical Romance, 'Gerrad Way'. This series focuses on seven children who were adopted by a millionaire and they each have individual super powers which he trained....

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Once again, another adaptation series, from Sabrina the Teenage Witch. A very ghoulish series about Sabrina who is half with half mortal and her dark coming of age...

Russian Doll

A hilariously mind boggling series in which a woman called Nadia is in search of her guest of honour at her birthday party but she keeps on getting stuck at this continuous loop of death and accidents...


The OA

I spoke about this series in my blogpost of top Netflix picks last year and they recently came out with a season 2. This season will only make sense if you have watched the first one however.


Turn Up Charlie

This is a funny comedy series about a man called Charlie who lives with his aunt whilst recording his music and pretending to be an artist, funnily enough turns out to be a nanny as a living....


Here is the link to last year's blogpost •  https://roseygoldbox.blogspot.com/2018/08/my-top-netflix-picks.html

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and would love to know some of your recommendations as well down below. Have you watched any of these before too?

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •



6 comments:

  1. I've just finished the Umbrella Academy and am now watching Sabrina - her cat is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing right?! And yeah haha adorably awesome!

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched any of these so thank you so much for recommending them! I love getting new suggestions xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning to watch 'The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina' - did you watch 'You'? It's so good.. I highly highly recommend it! <3

    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! Very creepy haha x

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete