9.6.19

EMPOWER • CREATE • GLOW




...AND we are back! With a whole new theme and motto on my blog, I thought I would do a re introductory blogpost explaining what's been going on, what changes I want to make around here and the kind of content we have coming up!

During Ramadan, I had a little think of what I actually really wanted to achieve on this online space of mine. As my Instagram was growing through the creativity and positivity I was spreading through it, I thought why not convert my blog in to the same exact purpose. I started off with a beauty focused blog and I am now hoping to move on to talking more about girl empowerment, creativity and other controversial issues which aren't discussed as much and maybe seen as taboo in the blogging community.

Of course I still want to keep up with the beauty and fashion posts too however, my main focus does want to go on mental health and girl empowerment. Therefore, I have decided to just go with no niche so that I can focus on whatever I like. I have also designed my own blogger headers and if anybody is interested in a custom design then feel free to email or message me personally!

SO here is to new beginnings for ROSEYGOLDBOX.

Stay tuned for new content, adios.

• Fatimah  •


2 comments:

  1. well done girl, can't wait to see more juicy content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love your new layout xxx

    ReplyDelete