23.2.20

MOONLIGHT MELTS REVIEW* •


Walking into my room and having it smell so luscious is the best feeling ever! I was so excited when the team at Moonlight Melts reached out to me to try some of their gorgeous looking and smelling wax melts. Candles and melts in general just really add to that cosy evening vibe and make me enjoy it more…



Moonlight Melts are an amazing independent business and I am all for supporting and networking with small businesses to try and help them gain more exposure and grow. They stock a variety of goods such as Handmade Candles, Wax Melts, Wax Burners, Candle Accessories and even Gemstones.
The package they sent over was a Sample Pack full of a variety of different wax melt scents. Some of the scents which are included in this are:

-          Coco Sandalwood
-          Iced Queen
-          Get Rocked
-          The Enchanted Library
-          Blackcurrant & Tuberose
-          Jazz with Frank
-          Magic Star Dust
-          Extraterrestial

The packaging is so cute and the names just top it off even more. As you can see, they all have their own individual scent description listed on each package as well and come in a variety of different colours and shapes. I especially love the glitter ones!


The wax melt I tried was called Get Rocked. This is a really sweet scent of vanilla candy and faint bubblegum, which really reminded me of Lush Snow Fairy! I also decided to add in another one of their melts with it too just to see what it would smell and look like after and the results were even better. This was in the scent Ice Queen and smelt like frosted raspberries. It also has red currant coconut husk and vanilla sugar.  


 



My final verdict on these? A brilliant gift for anyone, or even to treat yourself and wow just look at them!
Each of these wax melts can be purchased for £1.99 a pack at www.moonlightmelts.co.uk, check them out or drop them a message  @moonlightmelts on Instagram for more information!

Use code 'FATIMAH15' for 15% off!


Which one is your favourite? Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know!

*products gifted however, opinions will always remain my own.

With Love,

Fatimah x

 •  ROSEYGOLDBOX  • 







2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about walking in to a nice smelling room. It just makes it so cozy.
    And supporting new businesses i8s always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete