22.4.20

CALLING ALL LASH QUEENS! • FT @WELOVELASHES



Who doesn't love a good pair of lashes? When the lovely team at FalseEyelashes.co.uk reached out to me I just could not resist! They have an amazing selection of lashes over on their website to browse through for any occasion....

They have over 1000 styles of false eyelashes in stock, including accessories and adhesives too. Discounts are also available such as for MUAs and Students so you just can;t go wrong with 10% off.You can also choose from vegan friendly options, professional lashes and even search by different styles and shapes to suit your eyes. If you are a beginner then you can purchase the pre-glued lashes too. 


The lashes they sent over to me were all wispy styles as those are what I tend to go for. They also sent a super cute rose gold lash applicator which is so thoughtful as I love anything rose gold, hence my blog name hehe...


I have never heard of the brand Yazmae Cosmetics before so those were an interesting choice. I love the packaging of them, very simple and elegant but also have a marble design effect. Peaches and Cream do some amazing makeup pigments so looking forward to trying out their lashes and posting some looks on my Instagram. Koko Lashes are also another cute brand with the pretty pink packaging. 



Overall I am really happy with the products and service received as they also put some cute cards inside as shown above and a discount card too. It is  a very fun, cool and quirky way to send out lashes to treat yourself or even one of your friends or family members!


So, I hope you guys enjoyed this review. Remember to check them out over at :

* All items were gifted to me on a collaboration basis however, all opinions will always remain of my own!

With Love,

Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •

4 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful false lashes 🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once I get a hang of applying eyelashes and discovering what fits me and finding the right glue that doesn't make my falsies hang off my eyelid then I'll be a fan lol but great post!

    Lia
    www.insidethethoughtsoflia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha honestly i felt the same it just takes learning off youtube tutorials and practice makes perfect!💞

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete