25.7.18

MY FAVOURITE WAYS TO 'GLOW'



I am a HUGE highlight addict and you all know I love to glow. I thought I would share with you some of my most used highlighters and how I achieve that ultimate glow goal....


Bleach London Legal Highlights are a single pan highlight shade which you can insert in to any magnetic palette you like. I recently purchased one and now keep mine in their. This particular gold shade is very strong and true to its colour, helping me get that popping highlighter look on my cheekbones.



This NYX Strobe of Genius Palette is a great one for every skin tone however my favourite is the yellow toned gold shade in the left top corner as it is the only one which seems to suit my olive toned skin. I may have to depot that and put it in my magnetic palette whilst giving the rest of the palette away to a friend.



This next highlighter is another yellow toned gold called "Sunbeam" by Topshop cosmetics range. I remember when all the beauty gurus would obsess over their lipsticks! I love this one as you only need the tiniest bit to achieve that ultimate glow! It is very pigmented and worth every penny.



Revolution have really been gaining popularity now after their collaborations with some YouTuber's. This is their strobe highlighter in the shade 'gold addict' which is ever so true, yes I am a gold addict!




Last but not least is another one by Revolution but this time its their liquid highlighter. I like to mix this one in with moisturiser or foundation so that I can get a dewy skin finish. It is beautiful gold slightly on the cooler tone side.



What are your favourite highlighters? Have you tried any of these before?

Leave a lovely comment down below letting me know!



•ROSEYGOLDBOX•

6 comments:

  1. Ugh, highlighter is my FAVOURITE makeup product!! A look isn't complete without a hella lotta highlighter for me!! I really want to try the Nyx Pallette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of the NYX one! At the moment I've only got a dupe of the Benefit one, so I need to up my game!


    Rhianna x
    www.tsundokugirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its good for all skin tones and ooh what's the dupe called?

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. My all fine favorite highlighter is the one by Becca and it’s called champagne pop- I highly recommend it! Also, I’ve heard great things about that NYX highlighting palette! Definitely wanna try it! xx
    https://beaulife.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard many beauty guru's rave about that one! And yes you totally should xx

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete