12.4.20

CRUELTY FREE SOAPSCRIPTION REVIEW • FT BUBBLE T COSMETICS!


This blogpost is long overdue from back in February as this box is valentine’s day themed, however I thought I would post it anyways as everyone is in lockdown so it wouldn’t be a wasted blogpost. Regardless, who knew there were shower gel subscription boxes? Shower gel through my letterbox?! Yes please!



 

Bubble T Cosmetics launched subscription boxes at the beginning of this year called ‘SOAPSCRIPTION’ in which you are sent two bath and shower gels each month exclusively to your door. I have seen their products before in store and tried a body spray once which smelt luscious, so I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this as well.

 

This month in particular was so gorgeous, the packaging, the scents, just everything! I am living for it!
If you haven’t ordered before then you can get a starter box for free when you sign up! The products are also cruelty free and vegan friendly, plus you can recycle them after using the bottles up too, which is amazing for our environment. 



So, what are you waiting for? Go and Soapscribe now!



*This post is not sponsored or anything I just really wanted to speak about the brand and products from my own pov and everything was purchased myself too.



With Love,

Fatimah x

• ROSEYGOLDBOX •



6 comments:

  1. How cute! I had no idea shower gel subscriptions existed, they look lovely. xx
    El // welshwanderer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! & me either, hehe thank you xx

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  2. soapscription is the best brand name ever! I bet that bubblet rhubarb and custard smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so cute right?! & yesss it's actually like lush!

      FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

      Delete
  3. These look so cute! I’m a sucker for anything pink so, these really look great!

    Al x

    ReplyDelete